Google Calendar now supports several new features:
– Google Calendar recognizes the locations of your events and lets you view where events take place in Google Maps.
– You can transfer ownership of an event to a different Google Calendar user.
– Google Calendar now does time zone auto-detection to help you view your calendar in the right local time zone when you're traveling.
– You can now report event invitation spam.
– Events between two people now show the other attendee's name in the event block on your calendar.
Standard, Premier, Education, Team and Partner Editions
How to access what's new:
To view where an event takes place in Google Maps, view the details of the event and click the 'map' link. This works when the event owner has entered a location recognized by Google Maps.
To transfer ownership of an event to a different user, view the details of the event and choose 'Transfer Event...' from the 'Calendar' selection menu. You'll be prompted sent a notification to the new event owner.
To report event invitation spam, click the event on your calendar, and then click the 'Report Spam' link.
For more information:
Get these updates by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed