There's now a new Google Sites Data API in Labs that allows client applications to access, publish and modify content within a Google Site.
With this new API, Google Apps administrators can:
- Retrieve, create, modify, move, and delete pages, comments, attachments and other content.
- Review the revision history across the Site.
- Monitor all, add, modify and delete activity for a Site.
- Upload/download attachments and files.
- Create customized gadgets for your users.
Standard, Premier, Team, Education and Partner Editions
How to access what's new:
Visit the Google Sites Data API overview site to get started.
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates